
I say, and I do hate dumb reality shows. I will flip through channels and start watching them to make fun of them and to see how gay they are.. then before I know it.. I have them scheduled on my DVR and BAM I am addicted. I don't know what is wrong with me. For example: I heard about the Girls Next Door show on E! and was so disgusted by the idea of a 80+ year old man having three girlfriends that could be his GREAT GRANDDAUGHTERS! Obviously for the mansion and his money, which he got from exploiting naked 18 year olds for the past 50 or so years! Well the new season started last week and I was so excited! I just got done watching the new episode tonight and after that was over, I started googling Hef and Holly's breakup and was so interested like I know them personally! This has also happened with the Bachelor! Please, I need Help!!



No comments:
Post a Comment