I have no idea what to blog about, so I'm going to blog about everything...
*I'm currently quite sick...it's like a cold/flu thing that is kicking my A. I have eaten, like, 6 hot tamale popsicles in 48 hours to make me feel better. Have you had these things? My friend Kristy introduced me to them... at first they were just alright for me... now I'm in love...60 calories of spicy, sinus clearing, heaven. Give them a go and lemme know.
*I'm watching the MTV video awards and I'm just gonna go ahead and say I hate lil Wayne...I mean pull up your damn pants already. That goes for the rest of you punk pantie flashers. ( I know it was on a while ago I just didn't watch it until now thanks to the Comcast On Demand)
And I have also been watching losts of Sponge Bob Square Pant though. I love him.
*I recently found $150 worth of spa gift certificates that I thought I had lost... you should have seen me when I found those bad boys... you would have thought Jesus was coming... I was going crazy and promptly got online to the spa website and planned out what I was going to do with them...OH HAPPY DAY...
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment