
Yeah you read that right my blogging friends... my cute lil 6 pound Chihuahua kicked this 50 pound black lab's tail.
So I took Dawkins outside to do his business and this black lab came into our yard and walked right up to me and started growling. Dawkins started barking at this other dog and chasing him out of the yard. Before fully leaving our yard I heard this yelp and not from my dog. Dawkins runs back to me and has some blood coming from his mouth, but he wasn't bleeding. Needless to say the lab's owner isn't to happy with me and wanted proof that Dawkins has had his Rabies vaciences. My dog kicked some TAIL... and got a treat ;)



1 comment:
LOL thats great! I hope that lady doesn't sue you or send u vet bills though. I think I need to own a chihuahua just so I can learn to spell the dang word lol.
Post a Comment