Friday, October 10, 2008

THAT FREAKS ME OUT!!


Okay so my super hot mom and I were eating lunch at Subway and we overheard a conversation between this little girl about 5 and her mom. I seriously have not laughed so hard in quite sometime. ( It was more like the laughing that once you start you cant stop and then tears come out of your eyes)

Mckena: Mom I want to play with Nick and Quarter (Porter we think )
Mom: Sarah had her baby this morning so the are playing with their Grandma today.
Mckena: If I eat this sandwich am I going to get bigger?
Mom: Yes.
Mckena: Well then I don't want to eat it.
Mom: Why? Don't you want to get big and strong?
Mckena: Nope cause then you have to get big and get married and have a baby out of your private parts and that freaks me out!
Mom: Speechless.

1 comment:

Rachel Mohat said...

That is freakin hilarious! I wish I had been there LOLOLOLOL