Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Great 8's

8 Tv Shows I Love to Watch

1. The Office
2. The Biggest Loser
3. The Girls Next Door
4. The Simpsons
5. Glen Beck
6. Sex and The City
7. Reba
8. Other Various lame -O reality TV shows

8 Things I did Yesterday

1. Slept
2. Took some more Nyquil
3. Talked in my sleep
4. Slept some more
5. Took a bath
6. Watched Simpsons
7. Fell alseep with a Diet Coke in my hand and spilled it everywhere
8. drank a gallon and a half of OJ

8 Things I am looking foward to

1. Getting the job at the Green Wood Clinic
2. Starting school
3. Going to Vegas for a visit
4. my 1st Christmas with my family in a couple years
5. to truely figure out if I am completly wasting my time with (&^%
6. getting married ... eventually
7. for winter to be over with already HAHAHA
8. going to the gym

8 things on my Wishlist

1. Toyota Prius... in RED
2. Esspresso Leather couches
3. another super fly purse... I love Coach!
4. New winer clothes
5. Completion of the Christmas Shopping.. Love the season but hate the shopping
6. I Phone
7. kicking this cold/flu thing that is kicking my butt
8. finding some super cute booties for my dog hahaha

8 people who I tag

1. Aonika
2. Rachel.. this is easy enough lol
3. Heidi
4. Kerstin .. I think you have already done this one though
5. Umm whoever else that wants to

No comments: