Okay so I had this amazing job interview today.. one that I completely and totally want. It's working for a well establish plastic surgeon. This guy is seriously amazing he went to medical school at the U of U and did all of his residency at John Hopkins ( if you didn't know it is a very well known and prestigious teaching hospital )Anyway so he seemed really impressed by my resume and such. So keep me in your prayers that I get this job please.
P.S So I just got another phone call about a different job. This one is for one of the clinics that the University of Utah hospital owns, and it is super super close to my house. The added extra benefit of this job is the U of U will pay HALF of my schooling. And in case you didn't know school isn't cheap, and when you want to become a Physician Assistant then all the extra help is most defiantly needed, and welcomed.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
If you get a job there, would you be willing to figure out how I can get a discount on sucking the tubby from my tummy? Sit ups and I are NOT agreeing...
Post a Comment