Twilight! Yes you heard me, the worldwide bestselling, tween novel. I am guilty I do admit ( Dug I'v already read your thoughts on it... but in case you haven't noticed I am single and CHUNKY lol ) But as far as Amanda's book club is concerned I am re-reading them all to prepare for the movie. AGH!!! If you haven't read twilight, followed by new moon , eclips and breaking dawn you are living under a rock.. they are SUCH good books! ...they arrr written by stephanie meyer..don't ask what they are about, don't read the back of the book....just go to amazon.com and buy them for super cheap. You'll love your life and I'll make you cookies and send them to you cause you did what I told you to do...
P.S Any men who are reading this blog.. Want extra loving from your woman? You should read these books too and learn a few things from my pal Edward and Christmas will come early. You can thank me later ;)
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Im sure they are good, Im just simply not interested, esp not in vampires.
Post a Comment