Monday, October 6, 2008

Kicking the Bucket Tag

Ok this is a fun tag...(why do I love tags so much?!) Anyways, here is a list of of things I want to do before I KICK THE BUCKET. I tag...EVERYONE!


-Be old lady missionary or mission mom.

-Spend one day as a cast member on The Office and have a scene where I have to makeout with Jim Halpert for at least 3 minutes.

-Beat the living crap out of a mean person.

-Throw an all out, kick butt, dinner party...why? I'm not sure.

-Aprenderv Espanol

-Teach fitness classes for free in my community.

-Hang out with Oprah and teach her a few things.....

-Start a girls camp that teaches girls to build positive self esteem.

-Get super long hair extensions....that just sounds fun, ok???

-Win a million dollars and give it all away ( after going to Hawaii for a month of course

-Shake the Prophets hand.

-Smack Rosie O'Donnel in the face.

-Be just a little bit skinnier.

-Help a homeless person get a job and home.

-Have at least 3 kids.

-Go to bloody England and use my spice girl accent all day long.

1 comment:

Rachel Mohat said...

Oh hell, I think they will throw you out of England if you use ur Spice Girl's accent. LOL you have a lot to get done, u had better get on that sister!