
Alright so I wasn't able to sleep tonight.. nothing new there. As I was flipping through channels and waiting for the Flintstones to come on cartoon network I stopped on this show called L.A Ink. My dad had tattoos and my grandfather had some that he got in the Navy, I have never found the appeal of them. Yeah once or twice the thought of getting one has crossed my mind but I always give my self a full year before acting on it and I always decided .. What's the point? Kat Von D the owner of this particular shop on this show. I am not going to lie I think she is incredibly beautiful BUT all of the added stuff just takes away from her. I know they are very addicting just like everything else in this society. But seriously what happened to good ol coloring books? I mean people get the DUMBEST tattoos... drug parfonilia, boyfriend's and husband's names ( my dad got my mom's name tattooed on him... well those who know me know how that turned out) I just think it is dumb, unprofessional and frankly a waste of money.



1 comment:
I think the excess is a a bit too much, but just a few, well its fun, its art, just don't get out of hand
Post a Comment