Friday, October 24, 2008

Me and My BIG MOUTH!!

As most of you know.. I have a big mouth. I don't keep opinions to myself what so ever. Well yesterday I was at the the church history museum in Salt Lake City. I liked it a lot and thought it was pretty cool .They have this whole primary children section where kids can learn more about the scriptures and dress up and play make believe to stories about Noah and Nephi and the nativity scene. So I noticed this large sign that says " I am a Child of God, 50th Anniversary" so I start laughing rather hysterically cause I am thinking " well what was I before that?". Then the following happens sorta like this..

me : laughing uncontrollably
man's voice behind me : Are you okay?
me: yeah... if its the the 50th anniversary of me being a child of God... then what was I all the time before
man's voice behind me: (lets out a chuckle ) it's the 50th anniversary of the song
* I look back it was Elder Eyring

I dunno maybe you don't find that funny, maybe it wasn't all that funny but it was like the first time I left my house after being sick for a week. I think all the Nyquil fried my brain.

2 comments:

Rachel Mohat said...

This is a funny story, ur are such a goof!

Coffin Cutie said...

OM GOSH!! that is funny and amazing that you got to meet him if under strange cirumstances. Hes my favorite and well i think im a mixture of jealous and excited for you. lol!