Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Biggest Loser Style


THIS show... is kick A . I LOVE bob except when he gets all sassy man lover on people... and I DESPISE Jillian... possibly because I eat candy and ice cream while watching her work out ( ha ha no not really, but I often wonder how many people who watch the biggest loser do eat junk while watching them get super hot and skinby )and she is more cut then I will EVER be in my entire life time, but I think she is secretly a man....I'm serious. She makes yucky faces and is sometimes just an outright beast. I'm just not a fan. I would DEFINITELY pick Bob as my trainer.

P.S On a personal note.. I am way super excited that I found a 24 hour Gold's gym that is close to my house. I am not a morning person so therefor getting up at the but crack of dawn to work out is out of the question, and I dont't like working out right after working 8 hours sooo now I don't have to fork out MORE cash money for a 24 hour fitness membership.

P.P.S Jullian was such a beast tonight.. how many bleeped out words can that woman say.

2 comments:

Rachel Mohat said...

I love that show, but I often feel guilty watching it and not working to with them. Its not that i sit and eat junk food, but its just they are busting their butts and i'm sitting on mine lol. I wish I had a 24 hour gym close. There is a 24 hour fitness but its like 15 mins away in a totally different city. I guess I will just stick with my elliptical at my house and walking my dogs.

Michael said...

Your templates rule. I haven't watched Biggest Loser because I don't have cable but I would like to go on the show. I have a goal to lose about 50lbs. My goal date? January 1st 2009.

Like your blog Amanda.