Tuesday, October 14, 2008

8 Tag

8 things I am passionate about
1.) Christ/Church- trying to be the best possible person I am capable of being.
2.) trying to improve my friendships/relationships
3.) Family
4.)My ultra hilarious dog Dawkins
5.) Getting my super hot bod back.
6.) Going back to school and getting my Physician Assistant
7.) Music- Life is just better with music
8.) Laughing - I love being able to laugh and finding new things that make pee my pants


8 words or phrases I use the most
1.) That's hot
2.) I know... Right
3.) Shut Up
4.) whatevea
5.) Why? How come? When? Who? .... I always ask tons of questions Kyle doesn't love it and thinks I am checking up on him. Ohh and What?
6.) You wish
7.) ummm
8.) pssssshhhh

8 things I want to do before I die
1.) Finish my education
2.) Get hitched and pop out a few rug rats
3.) Travel the world
4.) Serve a mission
5.) Go to 3rd world countries and help give proper health care and/or assist in needed surgeries.
6.) be a foster parent
7.) learn how to make a quilt
8.) design and build my ultimate dream house

8 things I have learned from my past
1.) JUST SAY NO... nuff said
2.) appreciate the NOW
3.) I would have learned to pick my battles in relationships
4.) love the little things in life
5.) listen to my mommy
6.) don't loan money out to family/friends... at least not in the thousands : (
7.) learn how to save my money better
8.) it's okay to see a shrink

8 place I would love to see or go
1.) Italy... Europe in general
2.) Greece
3.) Northern Africa/Middle East
4.) Caribbean
5.) Southeast Asia
6.) Australia
7.) Central America
8.) Oh Canada.. some of the best people Iv ever met live there... PS if Obama becomes president... Mike & Melinda should Spenser me to move up there * hint * hint LOL

8 things I currently want or need
1.) The Vera Wang Serta mattress.. oh so nice
2.) A sexy red Toyota Prius
3.) My savings account back
4.) To move back to Vegas
5.) to get my body back.. then BIGGER IMPLANTS... that's right you heard me
6.) To take the braces off again lol
7.) get my hair did again
8.) espresso leather couches... mmm sexy

No comments: