
This past week has been has been quite the eventful one for our nation. While there are some of us who feared Obama becoming our new president elect, other rejoiced. I for one was one of those who feared for our country. All though it is nice to see that our country has moved on from past predjudices and has allowed an african american to come so far in our the political world. But despite all the hard feelings and bad mouthing that has been done in spite of Obama becoming our new president. I especially think that those of the LDS faith need to rise above and be an example to others. Just a refresher course in case we all forgot... lets go over one of the 13 articles of faith that was given to many many years ago.
" We believe in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and magistrates, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law. "



3 comments:
Hey Amanda, how are you? I'm so glad you have a blog. You are so random. I love that. My husband and I, are having so much fun here in Chile. I'm seriously going to miss Chile when we go to Vegas. We still don't know when we are leaving. How is Utah? Relationship?
I agree its not that easy to do but we have to suck it up and deal. Its going to be a rough 4 years drinking lots of "Obama-aid"
You are absoulutly right. People do just need to get on and just get over it.
Emily
Post a Comment