Saturday, November 29, 2008

Is it 2009 yet?

2008 has not been a good year for me, I can honestly say I can't wait for the new year. I have been in a serious car accident and almost died. I have found out that I probably wont be able to have children. I have had a brain tumor removed and then today just got a letter in the mail saying it has returned and that they are referring me up to have chemotherapy at the Huntsman Cancer Institute. Thank goodness I work for the hospital who owns that facility and that goodness for AMAZING health insurance. So it has been a tough year just as far as my own health is concerned.

4 comments:

Rachel Mohat said...

Awww babe im sorry! I wish u the best!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh sweetie please let me know if you need anything at all. I know the first surgery was horrible. If you need me to sit with you or come stay the night with you I will. Mike wont mind sharing :) I love you lots. Hopefully Kyle will get his head out of his but.

Melinda Palmer said...

Oh my! That's not the best year. Hope all is well. Of course I know who you are!! I love it when you comment on the blog, and I'm sorry I don't comment more. I'm horrible at blogging and even worse at commenting!

Kerstin said...

I will keep you in my prayers. What a crazy year. I hope all goes well with the chemo.