Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cedars-Sinai Phsicians come for a visit

So today is just my 2nd day in the clinic of my new job and already I am way impressed by on of the physicians that I get to work with. She is totally there for her patients this woman works from home on top of spending time at the clinic and comes into work at like 4 am several days of the week. She is thuro it sometimes feels that she is overly thruro. Honestly I am so excited to learn from her. As caring as she is , she is a bit of a hard butt. Honestly I can totally see why, she constantly has to prove her self not only is she a woman but she is an Iraqi and came into medicine late in life.
Anyway with all of her notoriety she has brought attention to herself by several of the physicians at Cedars-Sinai hospital in California. They wanted to see how we implement team care, its still a fairly new concept for me but I totally see how beneficial it is to the staff and the patients.

1 comment:

Rachel Mohat said...

Sounds amazing! Im glad you are enjoying it!