Saturday, November 8, 2008

UGGG Liers!!


Okay so I am just going to have to use this blog to VENT. This is my 1 and foremost PET PEEVE.. DO NOT LIE TO ME!!.
Didn't we all learn from Pinocchio? You saw what happened to him. I guess some adults okay its just 1 didn't learn the simplest of lessons from grade school, church lessons, and by being raised by rightous parents* who will be named nameless*
I am a very reasonable person, level headed. But I lose it when I am lied to, to my face. Espessialy when I have already figured out that this person was lied to me, then I give them the oprotunity to come clean and they still try to proceed with the lie. I don't understand what possess someone to lie especially over the dumbest crap! Is it really worth it? What do you get out of it?
I recently caught someone that I care about very much in lie. It wasn't a big lie but none the less it was a lie. So it make me feel that if this person can lie about such stupid crap then what other lies have they told me? What big lies have they told me? What is even sadder is I have sat right there while this person has out right bold faced lied to his family. Me being the person that I am... it's there business not mine so I just stay out of. I do understand there are just some things in your adult life that your mommy and daddy do not need to know. When you constantly lie you build false friendships, those people whom you have lied to being to entrust you for all the wrong reasons. Do they really know the real you or just the image you wish to portray? It affects the intimate relationships with significant others, it causes mistrust and hurt feelings that sometimes can take years to get over. Any who lesson learned today... Do not lie to Amanda, I will usually find out and catch you so save yourself the trouble.

2 comments:

Rachel Mohat said...

Sooo ummmm Amanda....all those things I told you before...I take them back! SOWWY

Anonymous said...

Would this blog be directed at Kyle? He is a habitual lier, its sad to see really. It does hurt you but more so it hurts him and his friendships. I hope one day he does learn.