Wednesday, November 12, 2008

He Got OFF?!?!?!?!

Oh my gosh this whole story with him is so disgusting. I just read about him gettting off on all these counts of paying for women. Ahhh this just ticks me off on so many levels it just says that the courts do not care and if you are in the political world you can do pretty much whatever you want.
Ok, so SPITZER...is not so bright... not only not so bright, but a hypocrite that is not so bright. Who is lacking SUCH morality that he would work so hard to shut down prostitution rings, while spending $80,000 on his own freaking frolics with hookers?? Grr.. it's makes me so angry that people like that are governors and mayors and PRESIDENTS ( Bill Clinton..what??) Who knows what happens within the walls of their house, so maybe I shouldn't judge..his wife could have been anti-gettin busy and a mean and yucky wife but I'm still a believer that NOTHING merits adultery. Try counseling or therapy or a divorce first!! It's just gross and low class...Anyways...the kicker in in the whole case is that Silda Wall Spitzer, his wife, has stood next to him during all his public addresses....DUMB....All I'm saying is I'd be in audience with a sling shot and a BB gun if I were her, not standing next to him with my love and support nodding my head...maybe she is a better lady than me? Who knows... she needs to come over to my house and have a chat.

No comments: