Thursday, November 27, 2008
Pediatrics
Wow I finally start working and I just stop blogging. Crazy how that works, and then when I do blog its just about work. I do love my job I really do but it does have its stressful moments. Like for instance I had to go draw blood in Pediatrics. Let me just tell you that is extremely hard. I don't like doing it, but I don't know how it is anywhere else but here in Utah kids have to have blood drawn to check for lead poisoning. Weird. I even got hit by this 3 year old for making his 10 month old little sister cry. ( Drawing blood in OB is way more fun... all that extra blood just oozing and their veins like double in size. )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
LOL I bet you had a great time. Drawing blood from tiny veins from screaming kids. Thats my idea of a good time!
HA HA HA and you are only saying that bc you work in Peds... it sucked. It takes a special person to work in Peds. Its worse after they had their shots.. lol they get all kinds of crazy.
"How many people does it take to hold a baby and a toddler down?"
Post a Comment