Friday, September 19, 2008

Updates!!

Okay okay.. Just a real quick recap of my life over the past month. Just the highlights if you would like the full in depth scope just ask.
1.) I almost died, I am fine now. Things are good. I am super grateful,lucky, and blessed to be alive today.
2.) My brother and his wife have moved out and destryoed our family. My sis in law Krystal is crazy, physco, minuplating woman.
3.) I am pretty spiffy.

2 comments:

Rachel Mohat said...

Ok thats an awful post! Its tragic and im totally left hanging, me no likey!

msaonika said...

Ok - though I know this is delayed, I NEED To know what's going on here! GOSSIP GIRL! Seriously! Left me hanging... how did you almost die? What did your brother do!?! TELL ME! (I've been on a cruise - I'm back, and start my job tomorrow)... LOVE YA1