Saturday, September 27, 2008

fie dalla

Anyways... pedicures are my very best friend but I haven't had my nails done in over a year. So I'm siting there getting all scrubbed and polished and I came to a few conclusions.... as I always do, I'd like to list them for you now. :)


1. Why do those cute little women who work on your feet think that we don't know they are talking crap about us? They are. I don't care what anyone tells me... We hear "ding long she re qui shi"...and what they are really saying is "oh my hell, do you see this big white woman's foot? Who let's their feet get like this? I'm going to throw up on this woman as she reads her magazine!" ...Then they look up and smile and say (please read in a nail lady accent)" you ha boyfren???" I'm sure ladies.. come on.


2. Why is it that when you are all done they take you up to the front and all the sudden your $25 service is all the sudden at $140?? Then you ask why it's so much and they say... (again read with the accent please) " oh fie exra dolla for french manicure, fie dolla exra for little flowa we paint on tow, fie dolla exra cause you move too much, fie dolla exra cause you have really big feet, fie dolla exra cause you pay wit card, fie dolla exra cause you firs time customer." Good freak, am a I right?


3. Why are we willing to pay so much for the TIPS OF OUR FINGERS AND TOES TO BE PAINTED A COLOR... better yet... why is a french manicure so classy? I love them...That's all I get on my toes and nails when I get them done, but who decided "hmm.. let's paint them half white, half clear...now that's classy... Try dying half your hair white and half clear...not classy. Half your car white and the other half clear? Not classy. Wear a white shirt with clear pants??? NOT classy.So in conclusion. The nail salon is an interesting place. I love it... but it's crazy... right?


So here is a comedian who does this perfectly.. seriously get ready to pee your pants.

IT WORKS NOW...CLICK HERE!!