
So today, I'm unloading my car.. I have a huge gym bag and my dog one hand and four HEAVY bags of groceries in the other hand and I have my keys in the hand with the bags... I walk up to my front door of my house and I pointed my CAR CLICKER at the door and pressed unlock... then I proceed to attempt to open it... it's still locked.. and I'm confused. So, what do I do? I try AGAIN...still locked. then it hits me what I'm actually doing....ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS?? I tried TWICE to open my HOUSE door with my CAR CLICKER... ladies and gentlemen... I have officially lost it...



3 comments:
K your blog is cool. I like the way you've laid things out. Nice way to start things off too. I got to learn a lot about you. I'll be a frequent visitor.
Im sorry but I would agree, you have lost it but that was funny!
LOL - this is fantastic! I love it! Next time you do it, would you kindly get someone to video tape you? When are we getting together chicka?
Post a Comment