Well lately I've been a fan of Wikipedia.com I will wikipeida ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Today I wikipidia'ed our names and this is a short summary of what my first and middle names means. Oh and what the heck I'll do my mom's and my brother's name while I am at it.
Lillian: It is Latin, meaning 'Lily'. HA funny story.. when I was like 5 this older kid ( like in the 4th grade I think.. .he called me lilypad.... I had no idea what it ment and went home crying, to this day my family still calls me Lily Pad
Amanda : Meaning worthy of being loved. ( Aww so you all better love me )
Donna : meaning lady in Italian
James: derived from the same Hebrew name as Jacob, meaning “holds the heel” (in the Genesis narrative, Jacob was born grasping Esau′s heel and later bought his birthright). ... Interesting , I had no idea
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment