Friday, September 19, 2008

Quirks 6 of them

Quirky Game- TAG I'm IT! The Rules: List the person who tagged you ( Thanks Shag!). Mention the rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.


Quirk # 1 I have an extremely specific way of folding towels...taught to me by my beautiful mom. I will host a free class if you'd like to learn how to be obsessively uptight about your towels...involves a hamburger fold with your teeth, a hot dog fold, then 2 1/3rd folds... And then with sheets I take the bottom sheet, the top sheet and any pillow cases and I roll them up and tie all pretty like with that rafetta stuff. I told you... pass the prescription bottle, please.

Quirk# 2 Secretly and purposefully over feed my mom's cats. Okay reason being is that they get up in your face and will lick you. Not only is that just out right gross and you have no idea what else they lick but I have gotten this crazy idea that they are tasting my face. So I am scared that if they haven't eaten they would eat my face while I sleep. Crazy I know. So I over feed them.

Quirk #3 Although I haven't mentioned this on my blog before.. let me reiterate... I refuse to shop with an old cart at Target. There are two kinds of carts at my Target... old, faded, pinkish square ones and shiny, new, deep red, rounded corner, cleaner, prettier ones. If there are no pretty carts left... I will go back out into the parking lot and find one... It's THAT important to me. Target isn't meant for JUST shopping.. It's an EXPERIENCE.

Quirk #4 I hate hate hate hate the cooking show "Everyday Italian". It's not the yummy food I hate, but the INSANELY annoying and pretty Giada de Laurentiis chick. He voice/word pronunciation makes me want to jump out the window of a moving truck on the freeway...oh man.. I can't even think about. I just threw up a little in my mouth. I guess the reason it's a quirk is that I have a completely irrational and negative reaction to her face.

Quirk #5 My mom always let me throw pennies into fountains when I was little and made a wish... none of them have come true yet... I decided a few years ago I would stop because it doesn't work. But EVERY TIME I go to stop I get this funky karma feeling and wonder if this is the day it would actually work because this was the day I was really going to stop. So I can't stop...HOW RIDICULOUS is this?? Sometimes I throw dimes in and make ten wishes.


Quirk #6 I get up at 6 am to get my little 11 year old brother up and ready for school. Since my other brother is a slob, James the youngest will listen, do and wear pretty much whatever I like for him. So I get him up and dress him up like a STUD!!! Back off girls!

I tag, Anyone who reads this. (evil laugh)

3 comments:

Rachel Mohat said...

Ok all of them I can deal with except for the Target shopping cart, that has gone a tad too far lol!

Amanda Idell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
msaonika said...

These are fantastic - I am going to have to get back at you for tagging everyone that reads this though! MAN! Shoot