Thursday, September 25, 2008

Praise The Office



I just want to give a shout out to my favorite show. The Office. Boom, done. I don't care how trendy this show is, it is the FUNNIEST show on the face of the Earth.Just some of my favorite momements.

When Michael took Jan and the other business man to Chili's and ordered an "Awesome Blossom, exrta awesome"


-When Michael burned his foot on the George Foreman grill, "I like to wake up to the smell of cooking bacon, sue me!"


- In the same episode when Michael invited the handicapped (couldn't move legs) man into the office for a seminar and asked him, "How long does it take for you to brush your teeth in the morning?" and the handicapped man replies sarcastically, "I don't know, about 30 seconds." and Michael then looks at the employees and says, sadly, "That's 3 times as long as it takes me..."


- When Dwight was bouncing on the work-out ball at his desk, and Jim gets up very non-chalantly and pops it with a pair of scissors.


- Michael is an idiot: "Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject. So you know you are getting the best possible information."


- When Jim printed out Dwight's security name badge incorrectly: "Jim, my middle name is Kirk, not FART." And made the name badge 30 times too big.


-When Jim came to work dresses as Dwight, and then when Dwight came to work dresses as Jim. "Identity theft is a crime Jim!! MICHAEL!!!!!!!!"
- The episode that went over all the pranks that Jim has pullen on Dwight. My personal favorites is the nickels in the phone receiver. If you do not know this prank, you should watch it again.


- "What smells like up dog?"
- So, Mr. Scott, would you say that you have been directly under Ms. Levinson the entire time?", "That's what she said", "What was that?", "THATS--WHAT--SHE--SAID"

"Bros before ho's! Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They have got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to the ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you and that she was better than all the other ho's in the world, and then... then suddenly she is not your ho... no mo'."


These are just a few of the funniset moments in my life. Cherish them.

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

I LOVE The Office. And I don't think it is too trendy most people I talk to have never even heard of it.

Amanda Idell said...

Thats odd. So many people here LOVE LOVE LOVE the office.