Thursday, September 25, 2008

Random Thought



Honestly??? ... who the H came up with this one...

"sticks and stones may break my bones but words
will never hurt me."

That is such a load of crap, right?
sorry, for some reason as I was cleaning up my bathroom I thought of that... and had to get it out of my head onto you fine people... so just be nice...and if you can't be nice, then throw a rock or stick at someone... but don't say nasty things to them... I think I will teach my kids that.

2 comments:

Rachel Mohat said...

Yeah so I am sure you were inhaling a little too much bathroom cleansing chemicals when you came up with this one!

msaonika said...

Hmmmm - Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me?? - HOWEVER, my fist in your mouth would hurt! ... ahem... sorry - I never liked that one either. But, I do understand why they say that. As a parent I have had to use it myself for my children... Hate it - think that it's terrible - but what else can you say when you can't tell your kids to go and sock the other person in the jaw?