

Seriously The greatest people to EVER WORK WITH AND FOR!! I MISS THEM TONS!




The past couple of months have been full of crazy, and unexpected twists and turns. So just a quick catch up. I have recently moved from Las Vegas which I miss terribly with a job that I adored. I will probably never again have the opportunity to work with such truly amazing and talented men. I am truly grateful for all they had taught me, and their installment for surpurb care for the people I come in contact with through my chosen career path. I was very blessed to have worked with all of my amazingly awesome co-workers.
Utah has been hard for me in the sense that I do feel so lost here and still haven 't quite found my own little niche to call my own. But it is still a work in progress. Kyle and I have recently decieded to "take a break" to restablish our own individual lives. We still remain very close friends and still talk on a daily basis.
Now for the school thang. Salt Lake Comunity College doesn't take my previous college credits so therefor causeing me to have to start over from scratch. * Something I really just dont
wanna do BECAUSE .... IT SUCKS and lately Iv felt just out right OLD. So then I applied at the U of U and they do accept my previous college credits and check this baby out... I have an apt to meet back with them on THURSDAY for an interview. SO keep your fingers, and toes and whatever else you can crossed for me that they let this supper cool chick in to skwel. As well as UVU but that is in Provo and I really dont wanna drive the point of the mountin in the winter time... cause after living in Vegas and those who have seen the extra added character I have put into my poor car will totally understand. I DONT DO SNOW... PERIOD!
I really need to figure out how to post some super cool pics up here oh my hot ol self. Cause I got the braces put back on and I dyed my hard darker but I am still a little blonde so maybe I will look smarter on my interview. HA HA HA .




The past couple of months have been full of crazy, and unexpected twists and turns. So just a quick catch up. I have recently moved from Las Vegas which I miss terribly with a job that I adored. I will probably never again have the opportunity to work with such truly amazing and talented men. I am truly grateful for all they had taught me, and their installment for surpurb care for the people I come in contact with through my chosen career path. I was very blessed to have worked with all of my amazingly awesome co-workers.
Utah has been hard for me in the sense that I do feel so lost here and still haven 't quite found my own little niche to call my own. But it is still a work in progress. Kyle and I have recently decieded to "take a break" to restablish our own individual lives. We still remain very close friends and still talk on a daily basis.
Now for the school thang. Salt Lake Comunity College doesn't take my previous college credits so therefor causeing me to have to start over from scratch. * Something I really just dont
wanna do BECAUSE .... IT SUCKS and lately Iv felt just out right OLD. So then I applied at the U of U and they do accept my previous college credits and check this baby out... I have an apt to meet back with them on THURSDAY for an interview. SO keep your fingers, and toes and whatever else you can crossed for me that they let this supper cool chick in to skwel. As well as UVU but that is in Provo and I really dont wanna drive the point of the mountin in the winter time... cause after living in Vegas and those who have seen the extra added character I have put into my poor car will totally understand. I DONT DO SNOW... PERIOD!I really need to figure out how to post some super cool pics up here oh my hot ol self. Cause I got the braces put back on and I dyed my hard darker but I am still a little blonde so maybe I will look smarter on my interview. HA HA HA .



3 comments:
WAY COOL! I'm glad that you are back . I won't be at the U this semester... I am taking a break and going on a cruise. If you need help on figuring out elements to the blog thing, just let me know. It's really not hard. Just play with it til you get what you want! LOVE YA CHICA!
Yeah that does sound pretty sexy, we need to see some pics! But not as hawt as the pics I saw back in the good ole days lol. You were one wild woman back then! LOL
I know I was hott what the hell happened???
Post a Comment