Tuesday, August 19, 2008

15 unkown things about me!




Okay so I went blog snooping and I was reading on my super hot gal pal's blog and she tagged everyone. So here it goes. P.S Iam tagging EVERYONE 2


1. I hate checking my voicemail and Im guilty of screening my phone calls.NO it's super bad. I seriously maybe check it like once a month, SO if your bleeding or dying or having a major crisis your probably better off texting me. Sorry.
2. I am a horribele compuslive buyer. A couple weeks ago my mom and I went to Sam's Club and I on a whim bought a 52" flat screen LCD screen TV, surround sound and new table thingy for the TV to go on. Totally not even planning on it. I am also really bad about ordering stuff on info mercials when I can't sleep and forget that I did until it comes in the mail.
3. I brush my teeth twice in the morning. Once as soon as I wake up and then once again before I walked out the door to go to work. And I am guilty of brushing my teeth in my car. So if water bottles are cloudy its best not to drink them.
4. I keep tweezers in my car. Cause its always at stop-lights that I find stray hairs in the brows lol .
5. When I sleep I have to be covered up with a blanket but HAVE to have one foot out of the covers. Just one.
6. I crack every possible bone in body that I possibly can, and then I like to pop other peoples fingers and tos HA HA Kyle was usually on the uhh recieving end of that one.
7. I get freaky reoccuring dreams that kinda forwarn me up stuff that happens in my life. So when It does happen I kinda already suspect it, and I usually know when bad things are going to happen to the people I love. EXAMPLE. about a week before Kyle was to go hiking in Havasupi I asked him not to go. Then when he called me before he left to go down there when we hung up I became sick the entire weekend, couldnt eat, couldnt sleep. Well needles to say they were invovled in a flash flood and a damn broke and had to be evacuated out by Black Hawks. Seriously Its in my journal!!! Creepy.
8. When I go shopping doesnt matter what it is, the item has to come from the middle of the rack/display or whatever. I wont buy if it is on the edge that is closest to everyone one or if it is on the very bottom.
9. I am one of those anoying people who does dress their chiuaua up in clothes and carried them around shopping with me. The girls at Nordies at the Fashion Place mall love my dog lol. I seriously take Dawkins EVERYWHERE with me lol.
10. I am obsessed with smelly stuff if it has febreze in it.. I am soo buying it. Even my trash bags have to smell good.
11. I am forever putting on chapstick, lipgloss, hand sanitizer and hand lotion.
12. I am unable to hold a grude. I actually try to stay mad at people just to see if I can do it but usually give up within a day. I feel it is pointless to hold grudges and it takes to much effort to stay mad at someone.
13. I secretly want tons of Green Jello served at my wedding reception.
14. I like to call people and talk to them in the 3rd person for no apparent reason, until I start getting confused.
15. I have a crazy relationship with my family, in a way we dont even seem like family but more like the bestest of friends. And my lil brother and I like to play in the grocery stores and talk in funny accents. Like my brother Justin was dancing to the elevator music that was playing and acting a bit dit da dee. So then I talk in the this hickish accent saying "sorry yall we just got him out of the home, it's the first time he has been in public in almost 5 years" We like to do things just to do them, bc chances are the person standing in line with you at Target you'll never see them again so why not make them smile and for sure remember you!

2 comments:

broken hipster said...

you're a TERRIBLE SPELLER

Rachel Mohat said...

There is spell check on this thing ya know? Im starting to wonder about you and your OCD, quite frightening.