Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Clueless American


Yeah so I have totally gotten into this blogging thing, and I FREAKING LOVE IT!!! So I just thought I would share how umm ... well I think I'll let you finish that sentence.

Setting #1. Scout Camp with my lil brother to properly show the older teens who were teaching the little kids there HOW TO DO CPR!!! Anyway it was the beginging excersies of the 1st day. So here I am with my hand over my heart saying the pledge and I learn that all this time my whole almost 24 years that I really didn't know the pledge. I thought the pledge said "one nation, under God, INVISIBLE, with liberty and justice for all." I thought it meant Americans we so bad A, that we were invisible. Like don't mess with us cause we'll kick your A so fast you won't even see us because we are INVISIBLE... too bad that not really what it is. But I'm cool with INDIVISIBLE too.

Setting #2. Front desk at my previous job. My co-worker Viri was doing a citizen test for something I can't fully remember.
So my office manager June says alloud " Oh Viri should be testing for her citizenship" my response Am I a citizen? Yeah lets just say everyone laughed at me because apparently I didnt know that I was already a citizen of the USA. And just for the record... I thought she was born here in the states and I was curious as to if I needed to take a test to become an AMERICAN.

Its okay.. you can say it.... I am dumb ;) We all have our moments !!! Some people have them more then others lol.

1 comment:

Rachel Mohat said...

Ok I love LOVE the blonde moments. You remind me of my 15 year old sister, she says stuff like that all the time, and I can't help but laugh and then tease her horribly!