I have a bit of a love hate relationship with Christmas time. Allow me to explain. I love the meaning of Christmas, I love buying things for other people and seeing how much they enjoy it, I love the decorations and lets not forget the food. ( Okay so I proabably wont be eating much this Christmas with all my health crap that is going on.)
I hate it because it means the year is pretty much over, and then I start to think of how much older I am getting. Where I am in my life. Where I thought I should be and just how side tracked I really became. Just all of the things that I didnt acomplish in the past 12 months. I mean its hard to believe that I have been away from Vegas and my most favoritest job ever for 6 months!!! It has just gone by way to fast.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i totally understand what you mean and i think that i agree.
Post a Comment