Oh my gosh, what a jerk! Anyways, we're doing well! We're very excited for Christmas!!! We even have presents from Kyle under our tree! You played Zombies with us huh?! Michael is so excited that we get to play that game again!
I am married to the most amazing man alive who is seriously the LOVE of my life. I am so gratefull that I am his :) So this just my rantings and our adventures as we figure out how to put the me(s) aside and figure out how to be a married couple :)wish him luck... I am a pain in the but.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, what a jerk!
Anyways, we're doing well!
We're very excited for Christmas!!!
We even have presents from Kyle under our tree!
You played Zombies with us huh?! Michael is so excited that we get to play that game again!
Post a Comment