Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Blast from the Past.



Maybe easiest way to start this is to give you a little bit of a history update. So in 2005 I was practically engaged to this man Kristian Idell we had met a few months before he was deployed to South Korea.

After his stent in South Korea he came out to Utah to spend two weeks with me before he was supposed to go to Ft.Hood in Texas in liue of being sent of to Iraq for who knows how long. Seriously the BEST two weeks of my life was when he was here. What I didn't know was that while I was at work he had already showed my mom the ring he already bought me. For 2 weeks this ring was under my nose. ( He thought I would snoop through his bag... so he hid the ring in MY DRESSER) well anyway I never got to see that ring.

So now he was gone and was in Ft. Hood. I stopped hearing from him we eventually broke up in pretty much the most insane way. It was completly unexpected. During all of this my mom was telling me that he was just scared because he getting ready to go to war. So like a week later I started dating Kyle Jones and was with him for almost 3 years.

Well over a year ago I had sent Kristian and email telling him I knew why he did what he did and that I forgave. To let him know that durning that time I really wasn't ready to be a military wife. I never heard back from him. So I forgot all about him ok not really but I tried to.

In the last week I started thinking about him more and more and then Friday night I checked my email and there was an email from him.
We talked for almost 38 hours straight, and all of those feeling just came back up agian more intense then before. It has been almost 4 years. He had been keeping tabs on me through my un private myspace pages * when I had them and then through my facebook. At the end of the month he gets to leave Iraq for 15 days, but he has to stay in Texas.
I know this is horrible, but even during my relationship with Kyle I would always compare how different they were. Crazy talk huh? He now says he was stupid for what happened .. .I aggrred :) but in all reality at 21 I was no where near ready to be married to anyone especially to someone in Iraq. He gets to leave Iraq hopefully for good in the Spring. And will be completely DONE with the ARMY in Aug 2010. And I have agreed to allow him to make things up to me and prove everything else to me.

2 comments:

Rachel Mohat said...

Awww sounds exciting I can't wait to hear more!

Coffin Cutie said...

:D I am so excited for you honey!!! Let me know how things progress because I need a little hope- mine is kinda slow going and I keep having to pump my breaks and its SO annoying!! give me some hope here :D