Tuesday, September 8, 2009

News

1. New Job --- I am currently now working for Jordan River Family Medicine, I have to admit I really did miss working in a private practice. The doctor that I work with is simply amazing.

2. New Car ---- Lets just say that the damage I caused for my lil tracer wasn't even worth me fixing. ( It was my first car and I had it since I was 16 .... so being almost 25 now ... pretty good I'd say. ) I now have a nifty lil Honda Accord and I am totally in like with :)

3. New apartment ...... well almost, I am sick of where I currently live and the 30 illegals that live under me. It't not cool to come home and see little boys using the restroom where ever they feel like it. Or when you ask the parents of the children to keep a better eye on them because its 11 pm and their 3 year old darted out in the middle of the street and you almost hit them. Or when they conveintly drop a bucket of screws into your parking spot without warning you or even picking them up, and you end up with 17 screws imedded into your tire and they tell you " not my problem" Yep ... I would say it is your problem when I call INS and the fire department tomorrw and child services tomorrow morning.
* and all of this is just from Friday ... Welcome to the new Ghetto of Sandy, Utah *

No comments: