

Calling all my single lady friends out there.... Have I got a deal for you :) So I have a single guy friend that I am trying to set up. A good ol Texas boy, decent looking (sorry , its kinda the best I can come up with since I am partial to just one man) I approve of him. No but seriously he is good people. Anywho... he is curently in Iraq keeping my hunni bunches of hottness entertained. So let me know if you are interested.
* His name is Brandon Pendergrass aka Pendy
* He can hold a conversation ... semi rare for a man under the age of 30.
* He seriously makes me laugh



1 comment:
hey i thought you were gonna set me up and instead you POST it so that anyone can see? *sigh* i need to see a picture. age would be nice and relgion too please
Post a Comment