
So my work is doing the Relay for Life for the American Cancer Society and I am way super stoked about it. I think the idea behind it and the symbolism is just empowering and I am so excited to be apart of it. So our team ( which is my entire center ) are trying to think of names.. well just a bit a go i thought of Walkstars. I kinda like it ya know. Yeah so its like 2 am and I cant sleep instead I am playing on the darn blog. Go figure huh.
Oh here is a logo I was think of but not nessicarly pink... although I love pink. So much that I had to go and get pink eye this week. HA HA HA seriously not fun.



1 comment:
I like the new look, and the pic is adorable. Miss ya but glad that you blogged again.
Post a Comment