Sunday, January 18, 2009
Lady you just got Schooled...
So the other night I went to Target to get a precription filled. As I am waiting I go walk around the isles and I see a little girl sprinting circles around her mom's cart. I'm guessing that the girl was about 5ish and I giggled cause I had flashbacks of grocery shopping with my mom at that age and driving her nuts, and then cringed at the thought of grocery shopping with a child when they are that age. :) Anyways... so the little girl is sprinting around the cart and accidentally knocks two boxes of cereal off the shelf. So her mom, looking and sounding fabulously frazzled says, and I quote " Britney! You are pissin' me off. If you don't cut the crap, you are gonna be a sad little girl" I immediately averted my eyes, cause this lady was reeeeally mad. I walked by kind of fast just in time to hear sweet sweet little Britney say...again I QUOTE " Mom, I don't think think that's how Jesus would talk to me, do you??" um....WHAT? I basically broke into a sprint at that point just in time to turn the corner and die of laughter right in the middle of the store. WWJD ya'll!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
TOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment